Writing and Subject Tutoring (elementary-middle-high school-college-professionals)
Tutoring for success in the English/Language Arts and all subjects:
• Writing instruction at ANY stage of the writing process
• Middle, high school, and college curricula
• Gifted enrichment
• Struggling learners’ needs
Academic Skills (middle-grade 12)
Test Preparation/Time Management/Organization:
• Executive functioning assistance
• ACT essay prep: writing and sundry needs of language command and strategies to be fully prepared with a plan to write cogently under pressure.
• SAT and ACT grammar, mechanics, and style: instruction and shortcuts tailored exactly for these standardized tests.
• PSSA, SSAT, and ISEE test preparation and strategy
Editing & Life Skills
• Essay writing assistance
• COLLEGE ESSAYS and supplemental responses (see below description)
• Camp applications
• Scholarship fund applications
• Assistance with resumes, cover letters, and theses
• Writing and editing services for individuals and businesses
• Interview skills
COLLEGE ESSAY HELP, too!
If your child needs to get motivated to just start that pesky essay OR needs a perfectionistic proofreader to polish with pizazz, I can help. Many students benefit from gaining guidance: in a few sessions we can nail down a superior idea, structure the content, and effectively develop a precise and eloquent essay that reflects their "WOW" factor to set them apart from the hoards in the Admissions Offices....